Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One of many blogs I read

I have been blogging for a couple of years now, but just recently I have been dedicating more time to it. With writing more, I have found more blogs that I love to read!

One in particular that I love is www.hungryrunnergirl.com! You MUST check out her blog. Not only is she funny, but she is a dedicated runner. Her running has motivated me to become a runner. I am no where close to being a runner yet, but I hope to get there someday!

She has a giveaway on her blog today, giving away Altra's Intuition running shoes! One thing that I don't really have is a good pair of running shoes. Knowing that hungry runner girl is such a good runner, I would take her recommendation on a good pair!

Again, if you are looking for an awesome blog to read she is the girl for ya!! Here is her link for today's giveaway, http://www.hungryrunnergirl.com/2011/10/running-shoes-giveaway.html#comment-102189

Happy Wednesday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love