Thursday, May 2, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013


*a post I never published! I even forgot about it until I just looked in my feed. Oops!


It doesn’t surprise me that its been over a month since I have updated. I am really good at reading other people’s blogs, but updating my own seems to be my downfall. Christmas has come and gone, and now it is a new year! 2013. Wow where did 2012 go?

2012 was a great year! Nothing over the top happened, but everyday life happened and it was good. I am thankful to have had another year, full of ups and downs and all the in betweens!

Last time I updated I had just taken Luke to the doctors to check his ears. Well since then he got his tubes, and fingers crossed, he has not had an ear infection since…Praise God!! He was so miserable before!

We had such a great Christmas this year. We went up to our family cabin where it was nice and cold! It even snowed! ( I live in Arizona, I get excited when it drops below 60 degrees). It snowed on Christmas Eve, and spending time with family was such a blessing! Luke didn’t love the actual snow, but we went sledding down our street and he LOVED it!! He must have gone up and down that street 20 times! 

 Of course Santa and all of our family were so good to him and he got so many new things!! He is a lucky boy!

I got to spend over two weeks off of work for winter break with Luke. It was amazing!! I’ve said this before, but coming back to work after a break is REALLY hard. Luke got attached to mama, I got attached to Luke, and believe me there were tears shed on both parts come Monday morning.  It is Thursday and it’s still hard. I don’t think I’ll ever fully be 100% content until I get to stay home with my kid(s). I knew it wouldn’t be for a while, and I am thankful for my job, but it’s still hard.

 My days are busy, but I get to come home to such a special boy and a wonderful hubby…..no matter how my days go….I am blessed!

I don’t have any “resolutions” this year. Just to continue my 90 day challenge with body by Vi, and become a better version of myself! I also want to be intentional in everything I do. Put my phone down more, and play on the floor with Luke more. Go to the park more and spend less time on my ipad. Make memories with my family, and not regret that we didn’t have more! Live with a purpose and live in the now. I admit that I can sometimes live in the “ What is going to happen next” mindset, that I don’t enjoy the now! Oh how I hope this changes this year!

Oh any blog more……….

Thanks for reading my ramblings!

Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love