Sunday, November 18, 2012

Catching Up and Body by Vi

 How have I gone over 3 months without posting? I have thought of about a million blog posts to write about, but never actually sat down to write. Life is as crazy as ever! Luke is 20 months old already! I can't believe in 4 months I will have a 2 year old. Where has the time gone? I say that all the time, but really where has it gone? He is at such a great/fun stage. Learning all sorts of new words and becoming a little person! I will do a whole "20 Month" post on him soon!
I plan on blogging more. I just need to get in a habit. I've never been one to stick to something for too long, so it's about time! Speaking of Habit..... I am about to embark on a journey that will help me change my lifestyle. Not that my life is bad! But I mean my eating and over all health lifestyle. I am starting a 90 day challenge to get in great shape and become as healthy as possible. I have ALWAYS been one that needs to watch what I eat and exercise. If I don't, well, I gain weight. I am NOT one of those people that is just naturally thin. I never have been. The only times I have been thinner was when I was consistently working out and watching what I ate, something I should be doing anyways , but I still never would reach my ultimate goal. . Well to jump start my way to a healthier lifestyle I am going to be doing a 90 day challenge with the Body by Vi products. I am so excited to get started! I did a trial of the yummy shakes for a couple of days and LOVED them. They were so good and kept me full! I also had great natural energy and felt better those couple of days than I have in a really long time!
 I am no salesperson by all means. I actually HATE when people try to sell me things, but I want to encourage YOU to take this challenge with me! Even if I don't know who you are! If you want to get healthier, have more energy and lose weight, join me! If it doesn't work for you, there is no pressure to keep using the products! Give it a try and see what you can accomplish in 90 days! I am looking forward to my next 90 days! oh and one of the best parts is I will be saving money each month on grocery bills! I am really looking forward to that!

Visit my website and take a look around and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!
And to leave you on a cute note:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love