Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ear Tubes and a few pictures!

I really need to stop writing my blog posts so late at night. I am exhausted and really need to go to bed, but I have things I want to write down!

I took Luke to the ENT doctor today! It went how I expected. He needs tubes in his ears :(. We have his surgery scheduled for next week. I know it is a pretty common procedure, but it still makes me nervous. I know he is in God's hands, but do you mind praying for my sweet little man?! Thank you!!

I know that once the tubes are in he will feel so much better! It's what is best for him!

Here is a picture of him today at the doctors office. He sat for about .2 seconds and the rest of the time he was running and climbing all over the room. I am sure the doctor thought I was parent of the year :/ He was obnoxious as I was trying to listen to the doctor explain everything to me. And then he pulled my necklace off and broke it. Awesome! The joys of having a 20 month old. Terrible 2's could quit possibly be poking it's ugly head out at us.....Am I ready for this?!?

  Here are a few random pics from this week! He loves his baths!
Putting Ornaments on the tree......

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love