Monday, November 19, 2012

Random thoughts

Happy Monday!
I only have a 2 day work week and then it's Thanksgiving break! Thank goodness! I couldn't decide on one topic to write about so I thought I'd just do a random thoughts post!

1. I can't wait to enjoy Thanksgiving with family on Thursday. It really is one of my favorite holidays. SO much to be thankful for!

2. I need my hair colored so bad! I'm gong for the all natural ombré look without trying.... And it's not cute!

3. Luke slept horrible last night... Hoping he gets a better night sleep tonight! (I am exhausted too)

4. I am in a dinner rut. I need more healthy ideas ASAP. Prefferably kid friendly too :)

5.  My house is a mess.....

6. What it is it about cooler weather that makes my skin go crazy! My hands are so dry they keep cracking and bleeding. Gross and painful.

7. To be honest, I'm kind of missing the crazy exercise lady for the Target black Friday commercials this year. What happened to her?!?

8. I'm really excited to start my 90 day body by vi challenge on Monday. Join me please?!?

9. Confession: I am watching "Dancing With the Stars" just to see the "Bachelor" season premier commercial for next season. I'm cool like that!

10. I will never buy microfiber couches again.....

Okay, my random thoughts have become REALLY random so I will stop!  

Have an awesome Tuesday tomorrow my friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love